Ashley & Greg | Maryland Engagement Photographer

Ashley has a love for all things vintage. She loves literature, cupcakes & summer picnics. Greg loves numbers, mathematics, the analytical parts of life. But what he loves the most is this beautiful girl named Ashley. And together, they make a perfect pair.

When Ashley first emailed me about photographing her wedding next June, I remember immediately getting excited! She has a vision for her wedding & her engagement session that had me swooning. Her love for antiques & creative eye made this entire engagement session feel like it was put together by a designer. Our first engagement session at Washington College in Chestertown, Maryland was cut short by a bad summer thunderstorm so we regrouped and finished the second half of the session at one of my favorite hidden gems in Annapolis, Maryland. This session has everything: mason jars, fresh cut flowers, red baloons, sailboats & a save the date sign! I love the way it has a two-part feel & shows off the dynamic style and personality of these two!

Ashley & Greg – Thank you for making this session so much fun! Can’t wait for next summer!

Mason Jar Engagement Session Detailsvintage books engagement session style me prettysummer mason jar engagement sessionpicnic engagement session marylandStyled Picnic Engagement Sessionbeer in a mason jar wedding engagement detailAnnapolis Engagement Session Picnic Basket Mason Jarnautical styled engagement sessionmaryland engagement photographersMaryland Engagement Photographer Style Me Prettystyle me pretty maryland photographerromantic engagement pictures maryland summernautical sailing engagement sessionmaryland crab engagement session weddingSunset Engagement Session Marina DockAnnapolis Maryland Engagement Locations PicturesLake Ogleton Annapolis Engagement Waterfront PicturesSunset Engagement Session Maryland Annapolis

And a little glimpse from the first half of the session at Washington College – So cute!

red balloon engagement sessionred balloon engagement session washington collegewashington college engagement photographercreative engagement photographerwashington college portrait photographer chestertownchestertown maryland engagement photographersave the date sign chalkboardsave the date sign chalkboardvintage engagement ring annapolis maryland

« Chris & Lindsay’s Wedding| Katharine & Justin’s Wedding »

26 Responses to “Ashley & Greg | Maryland Engagement Photographer”

1. So sweet – I love picnics! Her dress is so cute in the dock photos!

2. derrys says:

beautiful work. great locations and fantastic light in every single shot

3. Oh my goodness, what an adorable couple! Lovin’ the set down on the dock, those are beautiful (:

4. These images are gorgeous Natalie…truly gorgeous!

5. You did an amazing job capturing the connection between these two. They are simply adorable. I love the balloon photos and vibrant colors.

6. Sam says:

Wow, this session was so so so adorable, like seriously love it. Cute by the dock and I love how they have the save the date written!

7. What a lovely session! Love the “save the date” idea :)

8. Ashley says:

We are BEYOND thrilled with how they turned out, Natalie! Thank you so, so much and we can’t wait to work with you again next June!

9. Paul Rowland says:

Wonderful pictures. I love the ones out by the pier. I have determined that 6-2-2012 is the most popular date by far for next year.

10. Marie Lloyd says:

What a fabulous selection of images and a great looking couple! Really enjoyed looking through these, great choice of locations. x

11. Karen says:

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!! LOVE :)

12. Timothy says:

Love your work! Especially like the classroom stuff. Very unique.

13. Kyle says:

Wow Natalie, some of your best work yet! I loooooove this session!

14. Cassie says:

So fun!!! This is a fantastic set of pictures :) and a very good looking couple. Seriously these pictures are amazing!

15. What a sweet and colorful shoot! Love the chalk board Save The Date message!

16. s h e r r y says:

These are super adorable!! :)

17. Darko says:

Awesome set. I love the ‘Save the Date’ shots

18. Such a nice e-session and love her dress!

19. How fun is this!!! I think my favorites are the ones on the pier, the red balloons and I LOVE the Save The Date one!

20. nadine says:

Oh hello, how adorable is this! Her first dress is great… and I also own her second dress. Yay Anthropologie!

21. Lovely, Natalie!! That bride-to-be’s dress choices are so pretty!!

Lovely moments captured!

xoxo, chrissy from the perfect palette.

22. Tina says:

Love this session! Such a cute concept, awesome work:)

23. Zoie says:

These are adorable! I love the concept, and I think you captured it wonderfully! Such a sweet couple. I love, love the red balloon shots.

24. Ericha says:

Very cute!! Love the shot of them lying in the grass looking up.

25. Tre Cavil says:

Great looking couple!

26. […] 3 via pinterest | 4 photo by Hassas Photography | 5 photo by Luster Studios | 6 photo by Natalie Franke | 7, 8, 9 | 10 and 11 by Korielynn Photography | 12 via Intimate Weddings | […]